- Each customer can only have one account, if found that customer with multiple accounts, We has the right to cancel the account and bet. The Company reserves the right to cancel any factors leading to the incorrect account balance amount. In addition, if the account holders and their relatives found in the common use of several different accounts, the Company reserves the right to restrict only keeps one customer account.
- Member has the responsibility often to check their account balances or transaction records and update account information. This information can be displayed on the webpage at any time.
- By ticking the box next to the "I confirm that I am at least 18 years of age and I have read, printed and accepted the Egroup88.com Terms and Conditions" and clicking on the relevant "SAVE AND CONTINUE" button during your registration, you acknowledge and accept that: i.you have read, fully understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions; and ii.these Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement ("Agreement") between you and Egroup88 regarding the use of the Services.
- Egroup88 site in Eastern Time zone international time Hong Kong and Macao GMT+8.
- You agree that your access to and use of the Services, Website(s), Software, the Information and the interpretation these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Philippines.
- Customers responsibility to ensure that their account and login information confidential. For the user ID and password of any online transactions are regarded as effective.
- Customer must always abide by local laws, if any doubt should be on relevant issues, to seek local legal advice. We will not accept any customer for breach of local gambling laws arising out of any responsibility.
- Legal restrictions of countries and regions located in Philippines, Taiwan, United States of America, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, France, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Martinique and Reunion.
- Egroup88 reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity in respect of any violation of these Terms and Conditions, including the right to deny or restrict access to the Services, Website(s) and Information to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address or through any Device(s) to the Services, Website(s) and Information, at any time and at our sole and absolute discretion, without providing any reasons whatsoever.